Hoppy Easter Fanz (See what I did there?)!!
For the next 10 days, I will be frolicking around the masterpiece of an Italian city called Rome. Since I have such a long time in this beautiful city, I have compiled a list of my top five “musts” because, as they say, “when in Rome!”
5. Eat an authentic pizza. And an authentic cannoli and authentic gelato and authentic lasagna, and authentic carbonara, and basically all the delicious foods that I have never properly eaten before because I don’t have a drop of Italian in me.
4. Perform a duet with my secret Italian twin that I had no idea existed until paparazzi start mistaking me for her in the tabloids. A la Lizzie McGuire
3. I’m trying to recite Gretchen Weiners speech about Brutus and Caesar on the steps of the Theatre of Pompey. “We should totally just stab Caesar.”
2. Ride around Rome on the back of an Italian boy’s vespa. I have big plans for this. Hopefully my multiple British soul mates don’t find out, or else I’m in trouble. But, I do need a back up plan if the whole marry an English guy thing doesn’t pan out.
1. Meet the Pope, because Pope Frankie looks like a real G.
I’ll keep you posted on how it goes! Happy Easter!